Conditions of Entry
It remains a condition of entry into the Shepparton RSL Sub Branch Inc. and as required under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, that the following conditions will apply to any persons entering into the Club premises;
- Members – Must be a current financial Member of the Club in accordance with the Club Rules and must present their Membership Card upon entering the Club.
- Guest of a Member – Must be signed in as a guest of a Member of the Club and remain the responsibility and in the company of that member for the duration of the visit.
- Visitors – Must be an authorised Gaming Visitor which resides more than ten (10) kilometres radius from the Club.
- All persons wishing to enter the Club – Must comply with the Club Dress Regulations.
- All Guests of a Member or Visitors – Must be able to produce acceptable identification as specified below and show proof of their residential address;
Acceptable Proof of Age Identification
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Current valid Australian or International Passport
- Victorian Proof of Age Card
- Victorian Learners Permit
- Keypass Card
Minors are classified as persons under the age of eighteen (18) years of age which must be in the company of a responsible adult at all times and are not permitted in the venue after 10pm. A responsible adult is deemed to be a person over the age of eighteen (18) years of age and a spouse, parent, grandparent, stepparent or legal guardian of the minor.
Minors are not permitted in any Gaming areas of the Club and will not be permitted to be served or to consume alcohol at any time.
Not Permitted in the Club
- Persons that are intoxicated or displaying signs of intoxication
- Persons displaying aggressive or threatening behaviour
- The use of offensive language
- Physical violence
- Persons that become argumentative
- Persons that annoy other patrons and staff
- Persons that become loud, boisterous and disorderly
- Persons that exhibit inappropriate sexual behaviour
- The supply or use of illegal drugs or substances
- Flammable liquids
- Firearms or weapons
- Smoking is not permitted within the Club premises (unless in designated areas).
- Alcohol or food purchased externally from another venue
Leaving the Club Premises & Car Park
Patrons must not:
- Loiter in the Club Car Park or front entrance to the Club
- Dispose of litter in the Club’s Car Park
- Maintain the quiet and good order of the neighbourhood – no excessive traffic noise or music when leaving the Club’s Car Park or surrounding streets.
Club Dress Regulations
Shepparton RSL Sub Branch Inc. provides a comfortable environment where patrons are able to enjoy their surroundings and use of Club facilities without disruption from others that are inappropriately dressed or behave in an unacceptable manner. So as to ensure patron compliance with these principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour. All clothing must be neat, clean and in good repair at all times.
CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE IF, IN THEIR OPINION, THEIR STANDARD OF DRESS OR BEHAVIOUR IS CONSIDERED UNSUITABLE. THEIR DECISION IS FINAL.
Not permitted after 7pm
- Rubber and synthetic thongs
- Industrial work clothes including boots
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who does comply with the above dress regulations or ask them to leave the Club at any time.
Unacceptable Attire (not permitted at any time)
- Untidy and/or ripped, torn, dirty/soiled clothing or footwear
- Bare feet
- Singlets, muscle or sleeveless shirts (excludes ladies apparel)
- Offensive wording, motifs or imagery on clothing
- Gang patches or other insignia on clothing
- Swimwear, Football, Bicycle, gym or boxer shorts, Board shorts, sports bra tops, leotards or provocative or revealing clothing
- Helmets, hats, caps, beanies and bandanas other than for medical or religious reasons
- House slippers, hair curlers or rollers
- Motor Cycle Club emblems or colours
- Camouflage clothing or Overalls
- Sharp studded belts or similar
- Offensive or poor personal hygiene
The Shepparton RSL is the region’s best venue for bringing people together for work and play. Experience the difference at the Shepparton RSL.