1 July 2020
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience through the process of re-opening. It’s been fantastic to see some familiar faces again, along with some new ones, and although the current way of trading has taken a bit of getting used to, it’s been achievable thanks to your cooperation.
We hope it won’t be too much longer until we are able to open up other areas of the club and, as news comes to hand, we will keep you up to date via this website and our facebook page.
In the meantime:
1. Along with Digger’s Bistro, the Main Bar and Member’s Lounge have re-opened. This means you can catch up with a friend for a late morning coffee or pop in for an ale after work or over the weekend.
2. TAB and Keno are back online, the much anticipated AFL season will be streamed live on the big screen and, of course, all the FoxSports action will be on the other screens.
3. The Bar Menu is available again whenever the bistro is open.
4. We open the venue daily at 11am and will remain open until after dinner each evening (until 9pm Sunday to Wednesday and 10pm Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays).
5. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, as patron numbers are restricted to 20 people per area, there will be two sittings for dinner. Bookings are essential during these times. Reception is open for reservations from 11am daily. Ph 5820 4100.
6. Takeaway meals are also available whenever the bistro is open however you must ring ahead to order and pre-pay. To download our Takeaway menu, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!